My Grandfather Essay For Class 1
- My grandfather’s name is Mr.Gajraj Singh.
- He is retired from the army.
- He is a man of great ethics and moral values.
- He is fond of reading different varieties of books like religious, novels and newspapers.
- He is a very disciplined man and punctual in all his work.
- He has a lovely nature and he is very playful with me.
- He brings lots of sweets and my favourite things for me from the market.
- He also saves me from my parent’s scolding.
- We both went for a walk in the park daily in the evening.
- He is a very responsible man.All the major decisions in my family are taken by him.
10 Lines on My Grandfather Essay For Class 1
- My grandfather’s name is Mohan Singh.
- He is 76 years old.
- He is a retired army officer. He leads a disciplined life and encourages me to do the same.
- On weekends I go on the morning walk with him. He shares his stories from his army days which is very inspiring and motivating.
- My grandfather also helps me to complete my homework after school.
- In the evening he takes me to the park to play and he spends time with his friends.
- He is a very loving and caring person and is respected by everyone in our family.
- He always encourages everyone to work hard and do something for our country.
- He is a very humble person.
- I love my grandfather a lot and wish him good health.
👉 Thus “10 Lines on My Grandfather Essay For Class 1″. ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors. If you like this essay on “My Grandfather Essay For Class 1” then share this essay with friends to help them.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay (My Grandfather Essay For Class 1) or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article and you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).