My Grandfather Essay For Class 1
- My grandfather’s name is Mr.Gajraj Singh.
- He is retired from the army.
- He is a man of great ethics and moral values.
- He is fond of reading different varieties of books like religious, novels and newspapers.
- He is a very disciplined man and punctual in all his work.
- He has a lovely nature and he is very playful with me.
- He brings lots of sweets and my favourite things for me from the market.
- He also saves me from my parent’s scolding.
- We both went for a walk in the park daily in the evening.
- He is a very responsible man.All the major decisions in my family are taken by him.
👉 If you like this essay on “My Grandfather Essay For Class 1” then share this essay with friends to help them.
Thus “My Grandfather Essay For Class 1″. ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this “My Grandfather Essay For Class 1” Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay (My Grandfather Essay For Class 1) or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article “My Grandfather Essay For Class 1″, you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).