Our Country 10 Line Essay For Class 1
- India is known by different names like ‘Hindustan’ , ‘Bharat’ , etc in the world.
- India is a developing country.
- India is a secular country and each religion is respected in the same manner.
- There are 28 states and 8 union territories in India.
- India is known for its vast culture and heritage.
- India has a great history of its Independence from the British.
- India leaves a great impact on other nations by its unity and brotherhood among people from different backgrounds.
- India has many great sites and historical places where many foreigners visit every year.
- India has many popular mountain ranges, forests ,etc and shares boundaries with many countries.
- I love my country and I feel proud to be an Indian.
👉 If you like this essay on “Our Country 10 Line Essay For Class 1” then share this essay with friends to help them.
10 line essay on our country for Class 1
India is a beautiful country that boasts about its culture and heritage. It is a secular country, and so each and every citizen has the right to follow the religion of his/her choice. Indian democracy is the largest in the world. India is the seventh biggest and second most populous country in the world. The astonishing features of the Himalayas only intensify its beauty. New Delhi is the capital of India. Let us go through a 10 line essay on our country for Class 1.
- India is our country and we are very proud to be the citizen of a country that is known for its unity and diversity.
- India is a democratic country that is expected to make it to the list of Superpowers by 2033.
- India got its Independence on 15th August 1947. 26th January is celebrated every year as Republic Day.
- The Indian flag is also known as Tiranga as it consists of three colors. The first one is Saffron represents courage and strength. The middle white band indicates peace and truth, and The Ashok Chakra with Navy Blue 24 spokes at the center represents virtue, and the Green color at the bottom represents the fertility, auspiciousness, and growth of Indian soil. “Lion Capital of Ashoka” is India’s National Emblem.
- India’s National Anthem is “Jana Gana Mana” written by Rabindranath Tagore and its National Song is “Vande Mataram” written by Bankim Chandra Chatterji
- India’s National Sport is Hockey, its National Flower is Lotus, its National Fruit is Mango, National Bird is Peacock and National Animal is Royal Bengal Tiger.
- India is a peninsula since it’s covered by water from three sides. Bay of Bengal in the East, the Arabian Sea in the West, and the Indian Ocean in the South.
- One of the Seven Wonders of the World – The Taj Mahal is located in India.
- India is a country of Great Leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Jawaharlal Nehru, and many more. India has also produced several contributors to the world like Aryabhata, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Salim Ali, and Jagadish Chandra Bose to name a few.
- India is rich in diversified culture, languages, religions, food, clothes, etc.
Thus “Our Country 10 Line Essay For Class 1″. ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article “Our Country 10 Line Essay For Class 1″, you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).