Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Central Operation Executive for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.Company Name:- Amazon Job Position:- Central Operation Executive
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Timing:- Full-Time
Job Type:- In-OfficeRequirements:-
- 0-1 year of experience in any role, preferably operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability and results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/ customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with logistics and/or the manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Willing to work on weekends and shifts
Amazon is hiring for the position of Central Operation Executive!
- The Central Ops Support Executive is expected to remotely support the daily operations of Fresh business along with other CST activities of sellers, including daily metrics monitoring, triggering on-field support to sellers and audits, stakeholder management, within and outside of Amazon, rolling out of new processes and running central control centers.
- The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and any disruptions in it along with the ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data.
- This team supports inbound and outbound operations via voice and non-voice channels. The candidate must be ready to work on weekends and in shifts.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per the assigned schedule
- Monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via outbound calls, emails, and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/ works to the sites for various operational performances
- Devise and deploy SOPs, analyze data, and propose features and processes
Application Deadline:- 25th April 2022, 01:49 PM IST
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|