American Express Off Campus Drive:-
American Express is hiring candidates for the role of Operations Support for the Gurgaon, India location. The complete details about American Express Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- American Express Job Position:- Operations Support
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Timing:- Full Time
Job Type:- In OfficeSkills and Eligibility:-
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in the service industry
- High result orientation
- Proven ability to drive high productivity sustained performance
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity
- Result-oriented and decision making skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirements
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred)
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
Roles and Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
American Express is hiring for the role of Operations Support!
- Function Description: Interface with Analysts, Team Leaders, and other members of management. Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department. Monitor Real-Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs. Capacity Management for sub-processes. Work with Short Term Forecasting and Capacity team for IDPs and Staffing. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on the release of FTEs from the process
- Purpose of the Role: Communicate systems, voice response, and Telecommunication issues to the department. . Real-time adherence, monitoring, and communication. Raise awareness of RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives. Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation, etc.
- Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate. . Analyze and define at regular intervals, the best time to contact Cardmembers to improve total Contacts in the process. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending, and staff alignment
- Responsibilities: Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDLs to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts. Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules, and other Off-The-Phone activities. Rotational Shift – 24 *7
Application Deadline:- 20th April 22, 12:00 AM IST
American Express Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|