Boston Consulting Group Recruitment:-
Boston Consulting Group is hiring candidates for the role of IT Data Engineering Trainee for the New Delhi, India location. The complete details about Boston Consulting Group Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Boston Consulting Group
Job Position:- IT Data Engineering TraineeJob Location:- New Delhi, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications, Skills Experience:-
- As a college graduate, it is important to have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structure and algorithms.
- Very good understanding of data as a concept capabilities of data analytics platform.
- Should have clear understanding of data warehousing, ETL and data pipeline concepts.
- SQL is heavily used across the team, so having solid understanding of it is crucial to success in this role.
- Good understanding exposure to cloud platforms i.e., AWS.
- Snowflakeexperience is preferred as the MPP technology is widely used across the organization.
- Strong programming skills in Python, PySpark or Scala.
- Understanding of data modelling and data governancebest practices.
- Ability to write new code i.e., well-documented and stored in a version control system (we use GitHub)
- Familiarity with JIRA Confluence. Process management knowledge is a must.
- Good to have exposure to data-platform technologies such as DBT, Talend, FiveTran, Compose, Apache airflowand Snowflake.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets complex systems.
- In this role, you ll collaborate with analysts, senior engineers, product owners and other stakeholders to understand their data needs and implement solutions.
- As a data engineer in our agile organization, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, use advanced technologies and be a part of a team that values adaptability, flexibility, and continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills.
Responsibilities would include:-
The Data Engineer role is a vital member of an Agile team with a focus on delivering advanced business intelligence through data. The role is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining data infrastructure to support data-driven decision-making across the enterprise.Boston Consulting Group Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply for This Job Before the Link Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs