Cisco Off Campus Drive:-
Cisco is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer Quality and Operations (Intern) – India UHR for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Cisco Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Cisco Job Position:- Software Engineer Quality and Operations (Intern) – India UHR
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Area Of Interest:- Engineer – Software
Job Type:- InternJob ID:- 1375533
Required Qualifications Skills:-
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech)
- Desired Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalentâ€¯
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 out of 10
- Excellent communication (both verbal written)
- Team player with can-do attitude
- Data analysis and Problem solving
Roles Responsibilities(What You ll Do):-
Support Engineer for the End-to-End Third-Party Software Compliance and Risk Management (TPSCRM) platform that governs and drives all the Open Source and Commercial product component licenses verification and compliance management in addition to serving as the repository of all Cisco s Product Bill Of Materials (P-BOMs) and associated publications.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations.â€¯
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes.
- Review the user submitted tickets (cases) related to issues found in TPS Eco system (TPSCRM platform) and perform the initial round of triaging and analysis of the problem before routing to Tier-2 support for resolution.â€¯
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Ensure Level-2 Level-3 cases are getting the necessary traction and addressed by Engineering Team to prevent SLA impacts.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open-source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred.
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory.
- Customer focus Be the strong advocate for the Customer s concerns and needs. Focus on providing the best usability and adoption experience to the new users.
Cisco Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|