Ericsson Recruitment 2022: Ericsson is hiring fresher graduates in the disciplines of Computer Science and Information Technology, Telecom Domain for the role of Assistant Engineer – OSS across Bangalore location in India. Desirable candidates may apply to the post after reading the complete job description detailed below.
Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Assistant Engineer – OSS
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
- University Degree: B.E or B.Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in OSS
SME Position is a role function of troubleshooting of servers and applications along with upgrade and maintenance tasks!
- We believe in trust we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other s technical competence deeply.
- Supporting Emergency tickets (MSO) to ensure NW issues fixed.
- Handling Complex Incident/Long pending issue support
- Working knowledge on these NEMS (U2000, SOEM, SIAE VNMS, ENM, ENIQ, LSMR, SYNCGEM, NEC MS5000, TELLABS etc.)
- Linux Knowledge
- Technical and/or functional skills: IT and/ or Telecom domain
- Good on Spread Sheet, Presentation Software
Interested and Eligible candidates apply on the the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|