FIS Global Off Campus Drive:-
FIS Global is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer 1 for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about FIS Global Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- FIS Global Job Position:- Software Engineer 1
Job Locations:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Product Development
Position Type:- Full timeJob ID:- JR0180884
Job Posted Date:- April 6th, 2022
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:- A Bachelor s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Type Of Hire:- Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITIES:-
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative, and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations, and operations within the assigned line(s) of business
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model-driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management and related infrastructure technologies and practices
GENERAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in the core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
FIS Global Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|