Ford Motor Freshers Hiring Accounting Position Details:
Company Info: At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow s transportation.
Job Profile: Finance & Accounting Roles
Degree Required: CA/ CA Inter/CMA/CMA inter
Batch Eligible: 2020, 2021 & 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Last Date To Apply: 3 May 2022
→Ford finance is the place for you if you have demonstrated finance skills, exceptional analytical skills, and a passion for making a real difference to our customers and the business.
→An opportunity to work with the operations, drive outstanding business results and enhance Ford s industry leadership.
→If you are a finance professional who is passionate about automotive your opportunity is now!. We deliver great new products globally under marque name plates Including the Mustang, Mach E, F150s, Transit, Everest, and Endeavour.
Ford invites finance professionals to join the team. We are looking for people who are
Technically sound and who can apply finance principles in day-to-day work
Ability to work well independently as well as part of a cohesive, agile team
Curious and who are able to work with the product development engineers, and business
partners across the globe
Influencers who can gain cross functional consensus to drive targets
Good story tellers who help senior management to focus attention on real issues impacting
Change agents who can build finance teams of the future by adopting technology and
drive process discipline to deliver results with speed and accuracy at the same time
Comfortable working in virtual teams around the world
Typical finance roles include one or more of the following responsibilities:
1. Help setup and drive annual / product level operating targets
2. Assess key physicals / key financials and KPIs / operating drivers for the cost elements
3. Perform month close activities and analysis (including variance commentary) to support
4. Compare/analyse actual results with plans and forecast periodically
5. Review performance and historical trends and develop actions to improve results
6. Evaluate off-balance sheet items and reserve adequacy for management action
7. Implement new ideas to enhance cost efficiency and process effectiveness
8. Ensure robust tracking of financial data and documentation of approvals
9. Ensure robust Internal controls and compliance to polices and regulations
10. Support ad-hoc analysis for special projects / Business cases / Benchmarking etc.
11. Foster timely, open and cordial communication with cross functional teams.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ford Motor Freshers Hiring Accounting Position.
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|