GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022:
GE Healthcare is hiring freshers for the position of Software Engineering Specialist for the Bangalore office location. The interested and eligible graduates can apply for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022.
GE Healthcare Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Software Engineering Specialist
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2018 – 2021 Batch)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering/Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related computer field, with 0 to 2 + years of software design development experience.
As a member of the GE Healthcare Imaging Platform Software team at Bangalore, you will be expected to develop, test, maintain and deliver quality software for new/existing Imaging products, thus delivering next generation capabilities in the product lines.
- Work in a global environment, collaborating with product owner, architect and technical leaders to understand requirements and user stories and thereby develop quality software as member of the Scrum team (Agile Methodology)
- Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to various quality parameters per GE quality manual
- Ensure that the implementation results in reusable software assets.
- Document requirements, designs, verifications and other key development activities in accordance with established GE Healthcare and local quality processes.
- Identify technical risks, quality shortfalls and flag for resolution.
- Perform integration verification activities at component and sub-system levels.
- Investigate and help resolve product complaints reported by customers / field engineers
- Participate in team meetings, introspection sessions and other group activities.
- Learn and understand clinical relevance of MR Visualization applications and platform components.
- Ensure all actions and software delivered are compliant with GE Healthcare regulations.
- Aware of and comply with the GE Healthcare Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
- Good understanding of data structures.
- Basic knowledge in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Programming (OOP) concepts and Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Experience in usage of testing methodologies like TDD-Test Driven Development/BDD-Behaviour Driven development and usage of tools like Cucumber, Junit, Mockito, Protractor etc.
- Working experience in scaled Agile environment and understanding of Continuos Integration Deployment-CI/CD.
- Familiarity with industry software development practices, tools and environments including practical usage of Configuration Management systems, Defect Tracking Tools and Debuggers
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following GE healthcare application link.
Apply Link: Click here to register GE Healthcare
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|