GLOBALFOUNDRIES Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments. GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe. We are changing the industry that s changing the world.
Job Title: Process Integration Engineer
Company Name: GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Experience Required: 0-4 Years
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be part of the integration team that develops and transfers new processes to the fab. The job purpose is to understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable successful ramp of new processes to production.
- Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
- Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
- Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Identify and resolve process integration issues & ET related problems
- Identify yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
- Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
- Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers technical & yield concerns
- Develop FMEA for Custom & Derivative processes
- Document relevant information of new / derivative processes.
- Support and Implement Process change requests
- Responsible for wafer quality to conform to product requirements and have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and SPC methodology
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) are strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2024 Batch Internships 2021 Batch 2021 Batch Internships 2020 Batch Internships 2024 Batch 2022 Batch 2023 Batch 2023 Batch Internships 2022 Batch Internships
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Across India Noida Gurgaon Chennai Delhi/NCR Bangalore VIZAG Pune Mumbai Lucknow Kolkata Jaipur Indore Guwahati Coimbatore Chandigarh
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
Infosys IBM LT Infotech Mphasis Adobe Amazon Nokia Philips CSS Corp Accenture Zoho Dell Wipro Oracle Eclerx Repco Home Tata Motors Mindtree TCS HCL NTT Data Microsoft General Electric Reliance Honeywell LT Construction Cognizant Mastercard Tech Mahindra Intel Genpact ESKO Bajaj DXC Virtusa