Global Foundries Off Campus Recruitment:-
Global Foundries is hiring candidates for the role of Process Integration Engineer – Yield Engineering for the Across India location. The complete details about Global Foundries Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.Company Name:- Global Foundries Job Position:- Process Integration Engineer – Yield Engineering
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 22001706Required Qualifications:-
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and SPC methodology
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) are strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in the US, Singapore, and Germany.
- The candidate will be part of the integration team that develops and transfers new processes to the fab. The job purpose is to understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable the successful ramp of new processes to production.
- Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
- Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process ET specifications
- Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET, and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Identify and resolve process integration issues ET related problems
- Identify yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
- Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
- Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers technical yield concerns
- Develop FMEA for Custom Derivative processes
- Document relevant information on new/derivative processes.
- Support and Implement Process change requests
- Responsible for wafer quality to conform to product requirements and have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignments and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
Global Foundries Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|