Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive:-
Goldman Sachs is hiring candidates for the role of New Analyst Internship for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Goldman Sachs Job Position:- New Analyst Internship
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Program Type:- Full-Time Opportunities
Target Batch:- Freshers 2022 BatchEligibility Criteria:-
- Students graduating from a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree program from December 2021 – to May 2022 with little to no post-graduate work experience.
- Goldman Sachs New Analyst Program is a full-time program for final-year undergraduate and graduate students. As a new analyst, you will learn about our businesses, develop important relationships, and build career-enhancing skills.
As a participant, you will:-
- Learn about the firm and how we do business
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to support our businesses
- Have unlimited access to the training and guidance to help you prepare for the next level
- Build your professional network and interact with colleagues across divisions and regions
- Applications for our 2022 program are now open.
- Their deadlines vary by school. Please check with your institute s placement cell for specific details.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|