HSBC Off campus Drive 2022:
HSBC is looking to hire freshers for the role of Trainee Software Developer across Hyderabad location in India. interested candidate apply as soon as possible . Any BE/B.Tech or IT related graduates eligible for drive .
HSBC Recruitment for Trainee Software Developer:
|Company Name||HSBC Bank|
|Job Profile||Trainee Software Developer|
|Last Date To Apply||Asap|
If you re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Developer
- Provide expert level support to IT hardware/software applications and provide assistance to end users and identify any issues in production.
- Accountable for performing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly operations task as required.
- Maintain schedule jobs and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
- Analyze vendor applications and provide operational support to same and perform reviews.
- Troubleshoot errors and application issues via periodic testing, help desk tickets, and other methods.
- Administer and implement new systems and ensure transition of plans to production.
- Provide training to various new employees and assist with expert knowledge on production processes. (OJT buddy)
- Monitor performance metrics for various production systems and identify root cause for technical issues and recommend solutions.
- Maintain knowledge on hardware and operating system and update security associate technology.
- Analyze applications and recommend necessary upgrades and patches and perform troubleshoot on issues.
- Maintain effective relationships with various system administrators and development teams.
- Prepare project requirements and develop associated projects for various applications.
- Participate in periodic meetings and maintain applications for productions and plan appropriate various strategies.
- Work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple location.
- Exposure to request management environment (Service Now, among others).
- Knowledge with day one kit readiness requirement and global onboarding procedures.
- Advanced skills with troubleshooting Hardware issues and software failures.
- Exposure to asset management methodology and inventory management.
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements.
- Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communicate across business levels.
- Minimum of “Good” performance rating and “Strong” behavioral rating in the last two appraisal cycles.
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply on or before 29th April 2022.
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|