HSBC has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Software Engineer. A student from the Computer discipline can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
HSBC Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Trainee Software Engineer|
HSBC is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Software Engineer.
- Prepare high level or low-level design documents as per the processes
- Develop the Code according to specification, prepare unit test plan, conduct unit testing following the quality process
- Participate in requirement gathering and prepare relevant documentation as per the process
- Participate or conduct system testing or provide support during system testing
- Participate or execute release activities to test environment/production environment
- Provide support during the release and post-release activities
- Provide post-implementation support or production support
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Knowledge of software development life cycle with good understanding on AGILE / DEVOPS
- Good understanding on CI/CD / Jenkins
- Good understanding on GitHub / JIRA
- Programming exposure / knowledge in IBM AS400, RPG, CLP and DB2 is a plus
- Programming experience in JAVA, J2EE, Spring and SQL is a plus
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second-largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas,
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|