IBPS PO and SO Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released two separate notifications for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs) and Specialist Officers (SOs) in various public sector banks in India. The total number of vacancies for POs is 3049, while the number of vacancies for SOs is 1402.
Job Description – IBPS Recruitment
- POs will be responsible for carrying out a variety of banking operations, such as customer service, lending, and risk management.
- SOs will be responsible for specialized functions, such as IT, agriculture, law, and HR.
The recruitment process for both POs and SOs will be conducted in three stages: prelims, mains, and interview.
- POs: The minimum educational qualification for POs is a any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- SOs: The minimum educational qualification for SOs varies depending on the specialization. – IT, Marketing, HR, Rajsabha Adhikari, Law etc
- Sure, here is the eligibility criteria for IBPS SO in a table:
Here are some additional eligibility criteria for specific SO posts:
- IT Officer
- Graduate with a degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics Telecommunications, Electronics Instrumentation, or a PG degree in the same fields.
- DOEACC ‘B’ level certification is also required.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari
- Graduate with a PG degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the graduation level or a PG degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the graduation level.
- Law Officer
- Graduate with a law degree from a recognized university.
- Agriculture Officer
- Graduate with a degree in agriculture from a recognized university.
- HR/Personnel Officer
- Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two
- Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
- Marketing Officer
- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *
The application process for both POs and SOs is online. The application deadline is August 21, 2023.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for POs and SOs is very good. POs typically earn a starting salary of around Rs. 50,000 per month, while SOs typically earn a starting salary of around Rs. 55,000 per month. There are also many opportunities for career growth and promotion.
The IBPS PO and SO recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young and aspiring professionals to start their careers in the banking sector. The exams are highly competitive, but the rewards are great. The salaries for POs and SOs are very good, and there are many opportunities for career growth.
Apply Link For IBPS PO and SO : Click Here
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internship||2022 Batch Internship|
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|