Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive:-
Iron Mountain is hiring candidates for the role of Junior Associate for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Iron Mountain Job Position:- Junior Associate
Job Locations:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Category:- Finance (FI)
Requisition:- J0044468Qualification Required:- B.Com/MBA graduate who is a Fresher.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Sound reading comprehension
- Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change. Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Highly motivated and Customer focused (internal and external)
- High energy level with outstanding work ethic
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Reliable Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time prioritization management
- Ability to execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet the SLA and quality standards.
- Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as an individual contributor.
- Ability to manage / work well with the team and efficiently distribute expertise Industry and/or company knowledge.
- This position plays a vital role in ensuring accurate, efficient invoicing as well as maintaining data integrity related to rates and revenue captured within the corporate databases (Oracle, Secure Base, etc.â€¦) in a centralized billing environment.
- This is accomplished through establishing controls, auditing techniques, automation opportunities, accurate billing conversions, timely completion of monthly billing projects, training, customer facing support and management reporting.
- Participation in continuous improvement related activities is essential. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, internally and externally customer focused and have exceptional problem solving skills.
- The position is quite challenging – it requires strong system skills, reliability, data entry skills and excellent interpersonal ability.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Research and analyze billing related issues; provide daily support to internal and external customers as required based on assigned centralized processes. Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information.
- Work to enforce the company s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business. Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and remediation projects as required.
- Provide support to EOM billing close process. Provide support to ensure timely and accurate billing close, issue resolution, etc. Liaison with IT Support to resolve system discrepancies and to develop systemic enhancements to gain efficiencies. Maintain operational knowledge with the ability to translate and correlate this data to billing practices and requirements.
Iron Mountain Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|