Kyndryl Solutions Off Campus Hiring:-
Kyndryl Solutions is hiring candidates for the role of Associate – Technical Engineer for the Bangalore/ Chennai locations. The complete details about Kyndryl Solutions Off Campus Hiring are as follows.Company Name:- Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited Job Position:- Associate – Technical Engineer
Job Locations:- Bangalore / Chennai
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Position Type:- Early Professional
Employment Type:- Full-TimeContract type:- Regular
Job Id:- 540458BR
Required Education:- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education:- Master’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:-
- Kyndryl is looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problems and changing tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or servers) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications, or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides an opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- Kyndryl will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Kyndryl Solutions Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|