Micron Off Campus Drive 2022: Micron Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Intern – Data Science across Hyderabad Location. Eligible BE/B.Tech graduates or final year candidates can apply to this drive.
About Micron :
Micron Technology (Nasdaq: MU) is a world leader in innovative memory solutions. It is helping world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands – Micron, Crucial and Ballistix – we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio.
We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint (TM) memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world.
At Micron we value collaboration and our teams. Because that’s where the best ideas and breakthroughs are born.
Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2022:
Job Profile: Intern – Data Science
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Company Website :http://www.micron.com/
Major in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Electrical Electronics, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering
- Strong desire to grow career as Data Scientist in highly automated industrial manufacturing doing analysis and machine learning on terabytes and petabytes of diverse datasets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the areas: statistical modeling, feature extraction and analysis, supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised machine learning
- Experienced in software development and data structures
- Understanding of basic Machine Learning algorithms
- Fluent in Python and/or R
- Experienced in modern Machine Learning libraries
- Fluent in pySpark and/or SparkR
- Fluent in executing data extraction from variety of data sources (Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL, etc.)
- Exposure to any high dimensional, skewed and frequently changing datasets
- Exposure to in Data Visualization
- Existing papers from CVPR, NIPS, ICML, KDD, and other key conferences are plus, but this is not a research position
- Continues to evolve skillset via internal and external education opportunities
- Display a positive attitude toward Micron and its policies
- Organize tasks for maximum efficiency, incorporating department priorities
- Excellent multi-tasking, time-management, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Proven ability to communicate complex analysis in a succinct and actionable manner
- Proven ability to plan, drive and complete projects effectively
- Proven skills in working effectively with team members from different disciplines
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detailed oriented and able to follow complex procedures
- Proven ability to prioritize responsibilities and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and self-improve
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop, propose, and implement effective plans to improve overall efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to organize and efficiently facilitate meetings and project teams
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills with ability to troubleshoot complex problems and address root causes
- Strong partnering and team-working skills
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Proven ability to communicate and present technical information effectively
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|