Microsoft Recruitment Drive:-
Microsoft is hiring candidates for the role of Customer Success Internship Opportunity for Undergraduates for the Across India location. The complete details about Microsoft Recruitment Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Microsoft Job Position:- Customer Success Internship Opportunity for Undergraduates
Job Locations:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Job number:- 1394496Job Date posted;- August 19th, 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field with minimum 8/10 CGPA
- AND 1+ year(s) work or internship experience involving technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or cloud/infrastructure technologies
- Technical Certification in Cloud (e.g., Azure).
Customer Success Unit creates customer value by accelerating their desired outcomes across the end-to-end cloud journey. This team enables customers across the entire lifecycle of projects with industry leading architecture, design, resilience, performance, scale, operational policies processes, and operations support. They also funnel back learnings from our customer projects into the Microsoft cloud engineering process to ensure that Microsoft cloud is the most secure, reliable and high performing cloud in the world.
Few Roles Under Customer Success:
Cloud Solutions Architecture
- Understanding Customer/Partner Technical Environment – Acts as the voice of the customer (VOC)/partner by learning to identify and share feedback around technical capabilities, gaps, blockers, and insights that relate to the customer/partner with internal teams, using established channels
- Architecture Design and Deployment – Leverages an existing architecture approach or reference architecture to propose a solution or achieve Microsoft’s agreed commitments to the customer/partner. Assesses customer/partner needs and gathers information that helps others to identify growth opportunities.
- Practice Development – Supports research projects and contributes to scoping surveys for customers/partners to assess potential intellectual property (IP) needs or process changes.
- Trusted Advisor – Works with internal teams and begins building relationships with customer/partner/MCS technical specialists under the guidance and supervision of others.
- Customer Usage – Participates in discussions around architecture design, resiliency reviews, and technical optimization that result in production deployment application and increase customer business value. Ensures that the customer’s environment and applications are well-architected.
Customer Success Management
- Understanding the Customer – Seeks information about the customer through research (e.g., reads customer publications, speaks with peers and customers) to learn about their business, needs, and strategy and keeps up to date with customer business and business outcomes. Communicates customer insights to internal teams
- Business Value Communication – Communicates business value of solutions for customer organization through demonstrations, storytelling, etc. Observes and listens to senior colleagues to build knowledge of relevant customer stories and industry, competitive, and/or Microsoft best practices to support business outcomes.
- Partner Engagement Engages with and leverages relevant internal and external partners and/or Services to support business outcomes as appropriate. Identifies appropriate partner and jointly develops plan for the play based on knowledge of the customer.
- Cross-Team Collaboration – Coordinates internal peers across functions to support business outcomes and enable execution of customer success through One Microsoft. Identifies and begins developing relationships with customer team members.
- Customer Advocacy – Acts as the voice of the customer and Partner by learning to identify and share feedback around technical capabilities, blockers, and insights that relate to the customer with internal teams (e.g., Engineering), leveraging relevant tools (e.g., OneList). Responds to feedback and supports positive change within Microsoft.
Microsoft Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|