Moody’s Corporation Off Campus Drive:-
Moody’s Corporation is hiring candidates for the role of Associate CFG for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Moody’s Corporation Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Moody’s Corporation Job Position:- Associate CFG
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time
Req #:- 27450BRQualification Required:-
- Minimum graduate/ degree. Preferably a post-graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- Relevant work experience in credit, financial research analysis.
- Good Accounting background.
- Demonstrates knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Key Roles Responsibilities:-
- Prepare a variety of discrete credit process inputs, perform preliminary analyses to identify trends in data, and apply reasoning to the completed work product.
- Perform financial statement analysis using accounting and finance principles to read and understand financial statements and other disclosures related to debt issuers performance.
- Apply Moody s relevant methodology standards and requirements to financial data and make appropriate adjustments.
- Create a variety of standard initial work package items that serve as starting point to the ratings and research process including data, spreadsheets, charts, and tables:
- Update financial spreadsheets, charts and tables:
- Identify trends in data and apply reasoning to work being completed
- Initiate/escalate deeper reviews when necessary
- Prepare presentation materials for outreach activities.
- Provide support for RRS and RR in monitoring / surveillance of Moody s rated issuers.
- Support monitoring of analyst credit portfolios through news and industry source tracking and highlight key issues requiring further analysis.
- Understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity.
- Create documentation and provide guidance to support analysts and outsourcers.
- Review, adjust and publish data to external market participants.
- Support the credit administration process and perform other routine administrative and ad hoc tasks, as directed by RRS RR Teams.
- The position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
Moody’s Corporation Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|