Nokia Freshers Recruitment As Diploma Engineer Trainee Details:
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Company Name: Nokia
Official Website: www.nokia.com
Job Profile: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Chennai
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
About Cloud & Network Services
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
Role requires tasks majorly listed below (but not limited to)
1) End to end faults handling ,trouble shooting network issue and resolving problems in respective domain
2) Providing Root Cause Analysis
3) Coordinating with Vendors & CARE organisations
4) Preparing SLA/Performance reports and meeting with Customers to manage regular operations.
5) Should be ready to work in 24Ã—7 environment. This is a must
6) Trouble Ticket handling
7) Customer Issue handling
8) Ensure to Acknowledge and close TT within SLA/OLA
9) Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node /system/services
10) Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
11) Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
12) Interfacing with other Technical Teams
13) Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
14) Hand over and activity sheet preparation
15) Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined CM process
16) Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
17) Experience in trouble shooting of configuration related issues.
18) Preparation of script and Impact analysis for changes that needs to be done in network.
19) Ensuring coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) for various issues during any configuration changes.
20) Supporting AM engineers in day today activities.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
Role: MS Fault Managment Engineer-L1 Function: Fault Management JG: 5
→Qualifications Required: Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical / Computer Science/Communication Engineering
→Years of experience : 0-2 years
Apply Before the link Expires for Nokia Freshers Recruitment As Diploma Engineer Trainee.
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|