Rentokil Initial Recruitment 2022:
Rentokil Initial is hiring fresher graduates and postgraduates for the role of Trainee RPA Developer across the Gurgaon, Mumbai locations in India. The detailed job description of Rentokil Initial Recruitment 2022 is available below.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies
Rentokil Initial Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Trainee RPA Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- Should be graduate or postgraduate in Computer science or IT
- Should have basic knowledge of RPA
- Certification in any RPA tool is an added advantage
The Junior Android Developer is responsible for Mobile application development
The person will report to the Application Development and Service Delivery Manager, Asia. The incumbent will have to work as part of a multi-functional team and this involves collaboration with the internal team and external stakeholders.
- Support, monitor and manage bots and automated processes in Blue Prism
- Develop RPA solutions using Blue prism
- Monitor performance of robots to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform root cause analysis and apply permanent fix
- Support and resolve incidents within the service target agreed with the Business
- Ensure all incidents are managed end-to-end
- Conduct second-level support
- Support the preparation of KPIs to report on Service Delivery performance
- Liaise with country teams on control related queries
- Support different countries to conduct periodic review of automation
- Track system usage and make recommendations for improvement
- Test software robots and deployment plans as necessary.
- Develop training manuals if necessary.
- Software development experience but have some knowledge on RPA Tools (Advantage if they are in UiPath and Blue Prism/Automation anywhere)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Sound understanding of SQL
- Ability to work effectively with cross – functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
- Candidates with backlog are not eligible
Apply Link: Click Here
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|