Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive:-
Standard Chartered is hiring candidates for the role of Client Care Executive – (2200009941) for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Standard Chartered Job Position:- Client Care Executive (2200009941)
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Type:- Retail BankingEmployee Status:- Permanent
Job Posting Date:- 05th May 2022, 1:09:38 PM
Qualifications Skills Required:-
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role).
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role).
- Strong knowledge of bank s products services and willingness to learn new products.
- Manage conflicts and solve problems.
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient.
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous.
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month.
- Age limit (please specify) if applicable.
- To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution.
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education.
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate.
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns.
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy.
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls.
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards.
- Probe identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure.
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time.
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to.
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies.
- Ensure KPI s (Key Performance Indicator) KRI s (Key Risk Indicator, eg proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments.
Standard Chartered Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|