TIAA is conducting an Off Campus Drive in 2023 to recruit graduate freshers from all over India for the position of Software Developer Trainee. The company is looking to fill multiple positions for Engineers at its Mumbai office location.
The detailed information about Siemense Careers opening as follows.
TIAA Off Campus Overview 2023
Job Title : Technology Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers/0-2+ Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2023/2021/2020 or Any
About Company :
TIAA GBS India was founded in 2016 with the aim of leveraging the abundant talent pool in the country, mitigating risks by bringing critical platforms and processes in-house, and fostering innovation to enhance their technology stack. The organization is committed to establishing a scalable and sustainable entity that prioritizes technology and operations, and is looking to expand into the shared services business sector.
Job Description :
The Software Developer job programs and configures software to meet business needs. Under close supervision, this job assists with identifying and analyzing business software needs, writes basic code to optimize the performance and efficiency of the organization’s information technology (IT) platform and infrastructure as well as conducts testing to ensure programs are functioning properly.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists with writing business requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs.
- Coordinates with information technology (IT) contacts and business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end-to-end technical solutions.
- Performs basic coding to written technical specifications.
- Reviews the resulting coding components in accordance with company standards and as defined in approved testing plans.
- Documents and maintains reported defects as well as assists with maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Monitors run time profiles to identify any debug errors that may exist.
- Escalates issues as appropriate to more senior team members.
- High School Preferred
- No Experience Required; 2+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested graduates can register for the position of Software Developer Trainee at TIAA GBS through the company’s career portal link.
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internship||2022 Batch Internship|
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|