Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring:-
Ameriprise India is hiring candidates for the role of Technology Process Trainee – DQE for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring are as follows.Company Name:- Ameriprise India Job Position:- Technology Process Trainee – DQE
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Full-Time / Part-Time:- Full time
Job ID:- 26629BRRequired Qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (4-years) in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Preferred Qualifications:- Certification/trainings on Core Java or Java script will be an added advantage
- Technology Testing Process Trainee should have strong understanding and hands-on on one or more programming language. The candidate is responsible for delivering end-to-end testing artifacts with high quality.
- The Quality Assurance analyst works as part of a larger project team with both the business partners and technology teams to ensure that test strategy include both functional and non-functional requirements.
- The candidate will work with other quality engineers to probe on methodology, correctness and effectiveness of the test executed and guide the technology teams and business partners.
- The candidate should have a proven automation experience which will help to apply automation best practices and should be having an experience working on Agile Scrum and/or Kanban methodology
- Fully understand the requirement document, Functional Spec / User stories to derive automation test scenarios, that are precise, logically structured and meet the testing objectives.
- Good Understanding on API functional Testing with any of tools (Rest API, API Automation, Postman, Swagger).
- Effectively manage and execute the testing process to validate that all functional and non-functional requirements are met. Provide consistent and timely test execution status reporting.
- Hands-on experience creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests on Web/Standalone/Mobile applications with one or more tools such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium, REST Assured, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub, Eclipse, and Maven.
- Manage and actively participate in the test defect resolution process; provide defect descriptions, root cause, scope, risks and impact of a problem and facilitating defect reviews.
- Good to have understanding in service virtualization (preferably Wiremock), test case modeling, and test data management tools and processes.
Ameriprise India Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|