Email Writing Class 8
- Write an Email to Bill Gates for raising a fund of 1 Billion Dollar for construction of a scientific block in your college
- You are Keshav and you are planning for a holiday in Goa with family for the new year. You found out the best rated hotel in Goa. Write an email to the hotel manager asking to book a room for you and your family for 5 days. Give all the necessary details like the check in and check out dates and timings, list of members with their names and ages, etc. Please use the below mentioned outline keywords in your answer and limit the content to 70 to 100 words. Hint:New year Holiday, Goa trip with family, Advance booking
- You are Reena Modi. Trisha is your best friend. Write an email to Trisha at firstname.lastname@example.org sharing your feelings about how lucky you are to have her as your best friend and the pros of good friendship. Please use the below phrases to frame the content. Hint: best friend, happy life, supporting, well wisher, lucky, ever lasting friendship, more like family
- You have received a nice gift from your friend Manish on your birthday. Write an email to your friend expressing your happiness and thanking for the gift. Please use the below phrases and sign the mail as XYZ. Hint:Birthday ceremony, heartiest thanks, occasion, great pleasure, miss, presence, nice, see, favourite, cake, lovely, surprise
- You have a colleague who is very good for you and friendly, but he has a habit of talking loudly on the phone, especially around your desk. Can you write a casual mail asking him not to do that. Your mail must not offend him, but at the same time convey a message. Write an email conveying the above message to your colleague. Hint:loudly, disturbance, colleagues, speaking softly, help , Communications
- You are Satish and you own a vehicle. You took a policy on your vehicle from an insurance company recently. Write a letter to the manager of the insurance company asking to issue a policy letter on vehicle expense reimbursement. Please use the below phrases and limit the content between 70 to 100 words. Hint:essential that , personnel drives company and personal vehicles in connection , company , maintain , record , expenses incurred , reimbursed , expenditures that , your good , record keeping , possible , Receipts , submit , purchases , expenses and repairs , require record , the amount of time spent driving , your cooperation
- Your company has recruited a visually challenged person. He worked hard and got promoted. Write an email to the HR appreciating for the humanly act of giving him a chance to grow. Please use the below phrases while writing the email. Hint:visually challenged , great job , thanks , opportunity
- Your selected in one company, they gave appointment letter to you that time they when your joining bring you all certificates with previous experience letter and pay slips. But you don’t have experience letter how to request to your manager through email without experience letter. Hint:Appointment letter, your joining, certificates, experience letter, request
- Your friend Krishna achieved 100% in his final term examinations. Write an email congratulating him for his great success in exams. Please use the below phrases and limit the content between 70 to 100 words.
Hint:glad , scored , 100% , final exam , success , remarkable , worked hard , parents and teachers , celebrate , success
- Compose email message on the following theme. You are “Deepa”. Compose an email to your friend Jaya reviving her about the science day in your school and asking her to mail you the pictures she had collected for the science project. Hint:Pictures, science day, capture, teachers, prizes distribution, speech, appreciation, again, best, experience
- As Sales Manager, Rising Sim Company, Chawri Bazar, Delhi, write to Perfect Paper Mills, Periyar (Tamilnadu) reminding them of the delay in the execution of your order.
- Commando of National Defence academy Pune Seeking permission for your class visit to NDA, Write an email for same.Hint:join, immediately, manager
- Draft an e-mail using the below outlines with a minimum of 80 words and maximum 120 words to be posted to your friend who met with an accident and fractured his leg. Ask about his welfare and wish for his speedy recovery. Hint:Shocking, Doctor advice, take rest, accident, wish, speedy, recovery, medicine
- Customer/vendor asking them to share payment details. Hint:You had sent an email to a customer/vendor asking them to share payment details. It has been 10 days since they responded. They have paid only 30% towards the project and have to pay the next 40% for the project.
- Customer has given laptop for service company failed to return within customer’s deadline requesting customer to wait for 3 more days Hint:Apologies and requesting
- You have been hospitalized for over two weeks and you need to inform your boss about the delay in discharge from the hospital. Write an email to your boss, Mr. K Singh informing him about the same and request to increase the sick leave. Hint:sick time, pay,
- You have lost your ATM card of ICICI bank and you realised it very late. Write a request email to the customer service of ICICI bank to resolve the problem and reissue a new ATM card. Hint:Request, please, quick, lost, urgent, steps, inform, deal, reissue, procedure, other, long, facing
- You work for a construction company. You think the company needs a employee. Write a email to your manager Mr. Jones telling him why you think why you think your company needs to hire someone you’re reasons must come the following 3 themes. 1) too much work 2) expert needed 3)missed business opportunities
- It is kite season in your area. Write an email to a friend who lives in another city inviting him /her to fly kites with you Hint:1 Why people fly kites in this season. 2 How you propose to fly kites with your friend. 3 Whatthe kite flying scene is all around. 4 How much fun it would be.
- Imagine that you are Sheethika. Your brother Rajeev is not at home and his friend Sandeep calls up to inform that their local cricket match has been postponed. Since you are going out, write a message 50-60 words for your brother informing him about his friend’s communication. Hint:communication, local cricket match, postponed
- You are a resident of Tamil Nadu. The municipal corporation has decided to break some of the temples near your area for construction work. Write an email to the collector to save the golden gifts temples of Tamil Nadu by our ancestors. Hint:Temples, save, property, gifts, understand, importance, back, dignity, country, realize, moral, wrong, admire
- Write a mail to your sister wishing her all the best for her intermediate board exams, guide her and motivate her to achieve her targets and pass with flying colors. Hint:Boards, aim, topper, good percentage, tensed, relax, hard work, time management, all the best
- Write an E-mail to file a F.I.R. in nearest police station of your area stating that you have lost your credit cards and valuables due to pick pocketing. Hint:Pick pocketing , valuable , credit card , stolen , F.I.R. , police-wallet , block
- Write an email to the editor of the newspaper about the article on plastic pollution published in the latest edition. Hint:article, plastic pollution, published
- Write an e-mail to the editor of a newspaper regarding the poor conditions of the government hospitals in Kolkata. Give your suggestions for improvement.
- You visited dentist yesterday after much resistance and delay, write an e-mail to your friend describing the experience. Sign the email as Sania. Hint:Terrible toothache – bad tooth should have been pulled long ago, cavity formation, pain, care, irresistible, medicines, check-up, regular, brush twice, warm water
- A new family has moved into your neighbourhood. Write an Email to your friend about how you first met was with that family. Hint:Neighbor, Friends, Family, New house, nice
- To your friend describing the winter season in a hill station you visited. You have recently visited a hill station during winter vacation. Write your experience to your friend. You are Manu/Manavi.
- The sanitary conditions of your locality are in a bad shape. Write an e-mail to the sanitary inspector based on the hints given below:
Hints: sanitary, conditions, toilets, waterborne diseases, unhygienic
- Write an e-mail to the Principal of your school requesting him to give you one week’s leave as your grandmother expired last night
- Write an email to your friend about interesting class that you had.
- You received an email from your friend, Oscar who is interested to buy some gems.(pew)
Hi, My mother’s birthday is almost here. I am thinking of getting a gemstone for her birthday. Which jewellery shop should I go to and how do I choose a gemstone jewellery for her. Could you come along and help? I will be waiting eagerly for your reply.
Now, write an email to your friend in about 80 words. Write your answer below.
- You have recently joined a band at school. Write an email to a friend about the band. In your email, you should: describe the other people in the band say why you have enjoyed playing in the band so far explain what plans the band has for the future.
- An email to your friend inviting him to attend the marriage ceremony of your elder sister
- Write an e-mail to the editor of The Indian Express in about 100 words on the issue of the indiscriminate cutting of trees.
- Email about a message to a friend asking for information about a new computer game
- What do CC and BCC mean when writing an email? Write an email explaining about both to your all friends.
- Write a formal email requesting your elder brother to buy a mobile.
- Write an email describing the celebration of Holi
- Write a Thank You Email After an Interview.
- Your younger brother who is in his 3rd year of engineering, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words using the following phrases to congratulate him for getting an internship in a reputed company. Hint:Congratulations, internship, stage, a step towards success, hard work, proud, all the best
- Your friend, Anil is studying in the USA and has got a good job in India in an Oil Company. Write an email to Anil congratulating him for the job and urging him to come back to India and contribute in building new India. Please sign the email as Arun and use the below phrases to frame the content. Hint:congratulations, hard work, great knowledge, experience, help india, own country, indian youth, motivate, lay new paths, country growth
- Your name is Monica Hayden. You work at Mixe Solutions Inc., a consulting firm, as a project manager. Yesterday, you received an email from the CEO of your company, Anthony D’Cruz, regarding a new project requirement from an important client (StockQuant Inc.). Since all your team members are busy with their individual projects. you would need to hire a few outside analysts to manage the workload of the new project. Write an email to the CEO (email@example.com) stating that you can take up the new project, but require his permission to hire new analysts. Compose your response?
- Your school community offered a helping hand to a young man who was diagnosed with blood cancer. Write an E-mail in about 120 words to the editor of a national daily exhorting others to do the same. Use the following input:
Hint:young chairman die with blood cancer, teachers and students, organisation of a food festival for funds, food festival a success
- Your company HR comes with a very interesting and lucrative award. The best Person award, with a prize of 10 lakh rupees. To get this award all you have to do is write an email to him giving reasons why you deserve this award. If your reasons are most convincing, you will win the award. Hint:best Person Award, commitment, job, Human Resource department, 10 lakh rupees, nomination
- You have recently attended a job interview in ABC company. Write an email to Mr. Jagdeesh, HR Head of ABC company expressing your gratitude for interviewing you and share your experience. Please use the below mentioned phrases while writing the mail. Sign the email as Anita. Hint:Thank you , time and consideration -extended , interview with you yesterday , opportunity , my experience , my future , goals , hearing from you , wish to thank , courtesy