Writing a notice is an important part of communication. Notices are usually used to spread information or make announcements to a certain group of people, whether it’s displayed on a bulletin board in the classroom or seen in a newspaper. Class 7 students can learn how to write effective notices by breaking down each step and exploring different examples with answers.
❈ Notice Writing for Class 7 with Answers ❈
- You are Asma/Ashish, the head girl/Boy of XYZ international school. Your school is soon going to publish the annual magazine next month. Write a notice for the notice Board of your school inviting students to submit write-ups.
- You are Ruhi/Rahul, head girl/Boy of ABC convent school. Your school is going to organize an inter-school singing competition. Write a notice for your school notice Board inviting names of all the interested students.
- You are Raman/Rama, the head Boy/girl of Aurobindo School, Dehradun. Your school is organising a tour to Rajasthan. Write out a notice inviting students who want to join the tour. Put the notice in the Box.
- You are Kiran, School Captain of Kabir Model School, Rohtak. Write a notice informing the students about a debate competition to be held on 25th September.
- You are Nikhil, the Head Boy of Chandigarh Public School, Chandigarh. Write a notice on behalf of your school inviting all the grandparents of the students of your school to celebrate World EldersDay.
- You are Abhaya, the Sports Captain of D.A.V. Model School. Write a notice in 50 words for the school notice Board informing the students about the inter¬school Basketball match to be played.
- You are Vijay/Vijaya, the Head Boy/Head girl of Vivekanand Public School, Greater Noida. Your school has decided to hold a fete in the school playground. The principal has asked you to write a notice about this fete inviting the students and the teachers to participate in it.
- You are Amrit/Amrita, the Head Boy/Head girl of D.A.V Public School, Patna. Write a notice for the school notice Board informing students about school inspection to be held on 25th February, 20xx By the Director of the school. The notice should be of 50 words asking for punctuality, cleanliness and discipline.
- You are Saurabh/Saurabhi, the President of your school. Write a notice for the cultural programmes to be held in your school. Give details of the date, venue, time and items to be held.
- You are the Secretary, Cultural Club of your school. The school is celebrating its Annual Cultural Day on 24 December, 20xx. Write a notice informing the Badge holders and house captains of a meeting you are conducting to take decisions on important matters regarding the conduct of the programme.
- Your school is organising a tour to Mumbai and Goa during the winter vacation. Write a notice giving detailed information to the students. You are Madhav / Madhavi, School Pupil Leader, St. Columbia’s Senior Secondary School, Ahmedabad, Lucknow.
- Your school has just completed 25 years of its meritorious service to society. The Students’ Council of your school has decided to celebrate its Silver Jubilee. As President of the Council, write a notice in not more than 50 words for the students of your school, informing them about the Council’s decision and seeking their co-operation for the success of the proposed Silver Jubilee Celebrations.