Notices are used to communicate important information to a specific audience. It is important to know how to write a notice as it can help spread awareness on various topics. Notices can be issued in schools, public places and even papers by the government. Writing notices for Class 6 students can be helpful in teaching them to craft notices that effectively convey the message intended – whether it’s about an upcoming event or a new rule. Answers for the questions regarding notices for Class 6 should include answers focusing on what notices are, their purpose and where they should be posted.
❈ Notice Writing for Class 6 with Answers ❈
- You are the president of your school’s quiz club. You want to put up a notice inviting students to participate in the quiz. Write the notice .
- You are Somiya/Sonu. You are head of the students union of D.A.V. Public School, Punjab. The sweet voice singing competition will be held in school about which a notice to be hung on your school’s notice Board to inform all the students.
- You are Priya/Prashant, Secretary of Sangam Co-op Housing Society, Hyderabad. Due to the water tank being clean, there will be no reservoir on March 16, 20XX, for 4 hours (8 am to 12 pm), writing a 50 words notice.
- Draft a notice to be put up on the school notice Board. Your school organizes a summer camp for training students in cricket, hockey and other physical game. You are sports secretary Vishakha / Vivek of central puBlic school.
- You are Arnav / Aarohi student of Kid Campus PuBlic School, Tamilnadu. Your school is organizing a tour of the water park Calcutta. Draft a 50-word notice on the noticeBoard to inform all students who wish to participate in the time.
- You are a student of class VI of Saraswati Vidya Mandir School, Haryana. Sonata wristwatch is lost at school, write a notice in less than 50 words to inform students, the watch finder will be rewarded.
- As Principal of Basant Public School, Maharashtra. Write a 50 words notice informing all the students of class VI that the English examination will be held on June 7, 20XX, instead of June 2, 20XX, in the first term due to a city strike.
- You are the Sports Captain of A.B.C Public School, Jaipur. Write a notice in 50-60 words to be put upon the school notice-board informing the students about the match to be played at your school playgroup. Invent other necessary details of the match.
- You are Pradeep / Abha. As President of the Dramatic Club of your school, you have arranged an inter-school competition in one-act plays on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of your school. Write a notice in about 50 words, informing the students of your school about this proposed event.
- You are Secretary of J.P. Narain Housing Society, R.W.A., Meerut. Draft a notice in not more than 50 words stating that the second installment of maintenance charges falls due on 31st March 2011, and requesting the members to pay before the due date. Sign as Anil/Anita.
- You have found an expensive geometry Box in the school playground. Draft a notice in not more than 50 words for the school notice Board. You are Ra’Rani, Class XII, Angel School, FaridaBad.
- You are Secretary of the History CluB of Vidya Mandir School. Draft a notice in not more than 50 words informing students of a proposed visit to some important historical sites in your city.
- Notice Writing Format Class 12, Question 3: Yesterday, you misplaced your notes on Chemistry lectures during lunch Break. You want to get them Back. Write a notice in about 50 words for the school notice Board. You are Karuna/Karan, a student of class XII A. (All India 2016).
- Notice Writing Format Class 12, Question 2: As a liBrarian, Moonlight PuBlic School, Surat, write a notice in about 50 words informing the students of a Book exhiBition which is going to be organized in your school on Teacher’s Day. (All India 2016)
- Notice Writing Format Class 12, Question 1: The Principal, Sunshine PuBlic School, Dindigul, has invited the Inspector of Police (Traffic) to deliver a lecture on ‘Road Safety’ in her school. Draft a notice in about 50 words informing the students to assemBle in the school auditorium. (All India 2017).
- You are Riya /Rithik, cultural secretary of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. Your school is going to organize a farewell program for the eighth-grade students. Draft a notice not less than 50 words informing the students about the program.
- While coming to school, you get a Black colour geometry Box on the school campus. Write a 50-word notice to put up on the noticeBoard to inform all your school students about the geometry Box and how the owner can receive it from you. You are Karan/ Kajal, Janta puBlic school, Sikkim.
- You are Neha/Naitik students of class VI of Adarsh PuBlic School, New Delhi. Write a 50 words notice for your school notice Board about lost your water Bottle on the ground.
- You are the student editor of SurBhi/Sumit, Delhi PuBlic School, Jaipur. Draft the notice in 50 words and insert the school noticeBoard to inform the students who want to write articles, poems, and short stories for the school magazine.
- Your school has just completed 25 years of its meritorious service to society. The Students’ Council of your school has decided to celebrate its Silver Jubilee. As President of the Council, write a notice in not more than 50 words for the students of your school, informing them about the Council’s decision and seeking their co-operation for the success of the proposed Silver Jubilee Celebrations.
How to Write Effective Notices in Class 6
Want to write good notices for your Class 6 students? This guide will show you how! Learn the key elements of successful notice writing today. Writing good notices in the classroom is an important skill for any student in Class
👉 Identify the Audience and the Purpose
When writing notices for your Class 6 students, it is important to identify who the notice is for and what its purpose is. Who needs to be informed of the message? Are you communicating rules or regulations within the class, alerting students about upcoming events or deadlines, or sharing information about school changes? Be sure to clearly define the audience and purpose of your message so that it can be understood by readers.
👉 Keep the Message Brief and Concise
Crafting meaningful notices for Class 6 students doesn’t have to be complicated, but it should be clear and concise. Avoid long sentences and ambiguous language – get straight to the point using brief, specific statements and instructions. Aim to keep the total length of your notice under two paragraphs; longer messages may lose the interest of readers.
👉 Use Clear Language
When writing notices for Class 6 students, be sure to use simple, clear language. Use words that are easy to understand and avoid overly complicated phrasing or vocabulary. Make sure the central point of the notice is clear so that there is no confusion as to what you’re trying to communicate. Additionally, if your notice involves dates or numbers, be sure they are accurate and formatted correctly – this will help avoid any potential confusion.
👉 Write with a Positive Tone
When writing a notice for Class 6 students, it’s important to maintain a positive and upbeat tone. Avoid phrases that could potentially be interpreted as negative or critical. Instead, strive to use words that are encouraging and uplifting. For instance, if you’re writing about an upcoming exam, instead of saying “You must take this exam on the given date” you could say “We hope you will take this opportunity to show what you know and do your best!”
👉 Get Feedback and Proofread the Notice Before Posting it
Once you’ve written the notice, it’s important to have a few people review it before you post it. Ask for their feedback on the message, tone, and language of the notice. Additionally, be sure to proofread your notice for grammar and spelling mistakes – this can help ensure that your message is clear and effective. After you’ve received feedback and made any necessary changes, you can go ahead and confidently post the notice!