Amazon email writing questions with answers
- The company you work for recently hired several new employees. Your sales team has been asked for ideas about the training they should receive. Write an email to your manager, Mr Jenkins, suggesting three areas new-employee training should focus on. Your suggestions must come from the following three themes; 1. company history 2. product knowledge 3. communication with customers You should include all three themes. Provide supporting ideas for each of your suggestions
- Write an Email to Bill Gates for raising a fund of 1 Billion Dollar for construction of a scientific block in your college
- Yesterday you went to Sunrise Hospital, Market Road, New Delhi taking with you the victim of a hit and run accident. There were chaotic conditions in the casualty department. The injured was attended to after a lot of precious time had been lost. Write a letter of complaint in 120-150 words to the Medical Superintendent. You are Karan/ Karuna, M 114, Mall Road, Delhi.
- You are john, working in an organization as project head. There is a meeting scheduled for August 03 with the client leader. Suddenly you realize that your team is totally packed on 3rd Aug and none of your team members would be able to attend the meeting that day. You need to reschedule the meeting. being little busy, write an email to the client explaining the situation and apologizing for the late update.
- You are living in a residential society. Write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words using the following phrases to Mr. Sharma, your municipal inspector, complaining about the irregular water supply in your society. Sign the email as Durga. Hint:residential area , 1500 residents , few days , water , supply , irregular , municipal employees , schedule , wait , whole day , constant , nuisance , action , immediately
- You are a product manager working in ABC appliances company. A customer inquired about your product via telephone. Write an email to that customer explaining in detail about your product and your after-sale services. Please use the below phrases to frame the content. Hint:Launched vacuum cleaner “EEGA” , recently , innovative , huge market share , excellent after sales services , arrange demo , discount on bulk orders
- You have received a nice gift from your friend Manish on your birthday. Write an email to your friend expressing your happiness and thanking for the gift. Please use the below phrases and sign the mail as XYZ. Hint:Birthday ceremony, heartiest thanks, occasion, great pleasure, miss, presence, nice, see, favourite, cake, lovely, surprise
- You work for a construction company. You think the company need a new employee,Write an email to your manager,Mr.Jones,telling him why you think your company need to hire someone
- You are Prashant and you are a team lead. Your team failed to deliver a project in time as the team is affected with Cholera. Write an email to the client explaining him about the testing team’s situation and apologizing for the delay in project delivery. Use the below phrases to frame the content. Hint:inform , delay , submission , Account Payable project , due to , team , cholera , uncertain , assure , request, bear with , your loss
- You are Swapna and you are a student. You have newly joined a college for your graduation. Write an email to your friend about the new college, its rules and timings. Please use the below mentioned outline keywords in your answer and limit the content to 70 to 100 words. Hint:Eagerly, St. Mary’s College, Strict rules, Timings, Course details
- You are Sundar and you are a student representative. There is an event ‘Technical Symposium’ being organized in your college. Write a letter to Prof. Deb, the principal of Professional Engineering College, inviting their institution to take part in the technical event happening in your college. Hint:Invite , technical Symposium , previous , expecting , huge participation , latest technology , stalls , demos , interaction , complete , exchange ideas , exciting prizes
- You are Subham, a student of MNNIT Allahabad. You had your annual day at your college last Saturday where you received the best coder in the college award. Write an email using the following phrases to share your experience with your friend Nil. Hint:Annual day, enjoyment, 1st prize, appreciation, merit, certificate, proud, student, coding contests
- You are Satish and you own a vehicle. You took a policy on your vehicle from an insurance company recently. Write a letter to the manager of the insurance company asking to issue a policy letter on vehicle expense reimbursement. Please use the below phrases and limit the content between 70 to 100 words. Hint:essential that , personnel drives company and personal vehicles in connection , company , maintain , record , expenses incurred , reimbursed , expenditures that , your good , record keeping , possible , Receipts , submit , purchases , expenses and repairs , require record , the amount of time spent driving , your cooperation
- You are the Customer Service Officer at The Staples. Your customer had placed a bulk order for 100 Ruled Notebooks, 200 Gel Pens and 250 Box Files, of which only 50 Ruled Notebooks, 100 Ball Point Pens instead of the Gel Pens, have been delivered and the rest of the order is not delivered. Write an email to your customer Mrs. Emma Woodhouse, explaining the situation and providing a solution.
- Your company has recruited a visually challenged person. He worked hard and got promoted. Write an email to the HR appreciating for the humanly act of giving him a chance to grow. Please use the below phrases while writing the email. Hint:visually challenged , great job , thanks , opportunity
- Many of the computers in the company you are working in are slowly working as they become old. You should inform your manager about this problem by writing an email and informing them that many times during work, the computers overheat and shut down. Hint:overheat, shutdown
- You are working in XYZ pvt. Ltd. You received one invoice form customer Mr. Boat. Write and email (mention about invoice is in attachment) and send to accounts team for invoice processing. Hint:invoice received from vendor, need to process, asking accounts team for processing the invoice, soft copy of the invoice attached in the mail
- At 19/07/2020 you received your credit card bill statement and you notice that at 15/06/2020 confirmation of an order placed relating to a contract that you have no knowledge of. Write an email to bank Manager and ask a bank for repayment of a disputed transaction. Hint:disputed transaction, repayment
- You ordered the merchandise on 14th June, 2020, however the ordered was not delivered and got cancled. Mention about the enclosed information purchases slips, payment records, documentation of shipment address and order canlation slip. Write an email to HDFC bank about a dispute of amount Rs. 1500 on your credit card account, request correct the debiting error promptly.
- You work in an office where employees share computer. You think all the employees should have their own computers. Write an email to your team leader, Mr. Campbell, giving three reasons the office should provide a laptop computers to each employee. Hint:Meeting with customers. Working from home. Staying connected during travel.
- Company you work for recently decided that employees should be trained in First Aid, and you were assigned to arrange the training. Let your employer know that the training session will begin one month from the date of the e-mail and that it will take three days to complete. Also provide other information related to training. Hint:First aid, training, employees
- Write an e-mail to request to conduct a training session for your associates using the following phrases, with a minimum of 50 words and a maximum of 150 words.
Hint:three weeks , belong to XYZ project , closer to office , reach Seattle this Saturday , duration of stay , book hotel , travellers cheque or cash , ensure port of departure is Chennai , prefer transit via Frankfurt
- Write an email to the project manager sharing all the reported observations and asking them to share a timeline for closure of all the points by the development team.
- As your company is growing constantly and you need a bigger and better work place, your company is relocating to a new address. Write an email to your customers informing about the change in address. Please use the below given phrases and limit the word count to a minimum of 70 and maximum of 100 words.
Hint:near outer ring road , shifting to , bigger office space , November 10 , change in telephone number , new address is provided below , fourth floor , Cessna Business Park
- As the CEO of XL Technologies, write an email of Notice for unsatisfactory performance of Project Manager, Kirti Sinha, who couldn’t convince the clients with the project plan and timeline.
Hint:Confirming our meeting , unsatisfactory aspects , your performance , expect , the future , improve your performance , every confidence , the problem , be repeated
- Email travel department: Your project manager wants you to travel to UAE to meet clients and gather requirement. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 150 words to the travel department requesting them to book flight tickets. Hint:three weeks, belong to XYZ project, closer to office – reach Seattle this Sunday, duration of stay, book hotel, travelers cheque or cash, ensure port of departure is Chennai, prefer transit via Frankfurt
- Draft an e-mail using the below outlines with a minimum of 80 words and maximum 120 words to be posted to your friend who met with an accident and fractured his leg. Ask about his welfare and wish for his speedy recovery. Hint:Shocking, Doctor advice, take rest, accident, wish, speedy, recovery, medicine
- Mr Satish Kaul is the Sports Instructor in Geeta Convent, Narasapur. The Principal of the school asks Mr Kaul to place an order for buying cricket kits, volleyball nets, footballs, bad.
- Write a mail to your sister wishing her all the best for her intermediate board exams, guide her and motivate her to achieve her targets and pass with flying colors. Hint:Boards, aim, topper, good percentage, tensed, relax, hard work, time management, all the best
- Senior Associate, Mr. Tan, is unable to attend the meeting with one of his clients at Shangri-La Hotel tomorrow at 5.30 pm as he does not feel like attending it. This meeting was set since late January and the client is looking forward to meet him. Write mail to the client and explain the situation.
- To your friend describing the winter season in a hill station you visited. You have recently visited a hill station during winter vacation. Write your experience to your friend. You are Manu/Manavi.
- Write a email to your friend Mr.Sharma congratulating him as he has written a paper which is published in an International Journal. Sign the mail as Alex. Hint:Congratulation , paper , nice , hard work , very easy , articulated , future scope , proud , my friend , pray
- Write a e mail to your friend regarding your school magazine describing the inauguration of the new library in your school Hint:magazine, school, inaguration
- The sanitary conditions of your locality are in a bad shape. Write an e-mail to the sanitary inspector based on the hints given below:
Hints: sanitary, conditions, toilets, waterborne diseases, unhygienic
- To publishers complaining about a damaged parcel Write an email to the Ramanathan Publishers, 23 Mount Road, Chennai, complaining about the parcel of books which you have received in a damaged state. You are Anshul Reddy living at 26, Anand Nilayam, Hyderabad.
- There is an AC which leaks just next to where you sit. Housekeeping places a bucket regularly to avoid water spillage. Would you like to sit next to such a fault? Think about what different ways will you get irritated. You finally decide to write to your admin manager, but he is loaded with a lot of work, some of them definitely much more important ones. What can you do, to make him take your work on priority. Write an Email Highlighting the Importance of the Above issue to your Admin Manager.
- There are garbage bins that are overflowing in your colony. Write an email to your area environment officer complaining about the garbage problem in your area.
- Write a mail to all the employees informing them about the All Hands meeting and give them the details about the agenda of the meeting and also about the time and venue. Sign the mail as Ajay.
Hint:Meeting, target, setting, goals, discussion, presentation, deliver results, financial year, venue, detail
- Write a complaint email to an Online Shopping Company regarding receiving damaged goods. Hint:online, shopping, damaged, goods, refund or return
- Write an e-mail to your friend giving him some tips telling him how to fight global warming.
- Write an email using the following phrases to your manager telling him about your deteriorating performance because of your health issues and promising him that it won’t happen in the future. Sign the mail as “Anuradha”.
Hint:performance, reports, health problems, disease, symptoms, promise
- Write a mail to your client telling them about the unavailability of the employees on the festival holidays i.e. From 8th October to 10th October. Hence, inform them about the delays in sending the reports and assure them that you would be sending them on 11th October. Sign the mail as Nandini. Hint:Durga Puja, festival, holiday, results, promise, on time, sorry, delay
- Write a mail to your landlord stating the problems that you’re facing in the washroom of your flat. And ask him to get it repaired as soon as possible because your parents are going to visit you soon.
Hint:Shower, bathroom, hanger, small insects, leakage in the tap, parents, water wastage
- Write a mail to the lost and found the department and tell them about the document that you have found in the cafeteria and ask them to put it on the notice board, so that it is easy for the person to find his documents.Please use the below phrases and limit the content between 70 to 100 words.
Hint:Documents, government ID, lost and found, urgent, cafeteria, mention your details
- Write a mail to the facilities team and tell them to restock the stationary items in the cubical number 701-216. Also, tell them to keep checking about the requirements in every 8-10 days. Sign the mail as Swati. Please use the below phrases and limit the content between 70 to 100 words.
Hint:irresponsible, restock, stationary, facing problems, regular check
- Write a mail to the badging team asking them about the process of issuing a new ID card since your ID is damaged and you are not able to swipe it and mark your attendance. Mention the necessary detail like Emp-id, designation and sign the mail as Rakesh.
Hint:ID damaged, new, process, facing issue, swipe, attendance, Emp-id, designation
- You recently bought a product from ITEX company which didn’t work as expected. Though you raised it to the customer care folks, they didn’t attend you and left you with no proper resolution. Write an email to the manager of ITEX company, explaining the issue you faced and the irresponsible behavior of the customer care team.
Hint:bought a product , didn’t work , called customer care , put me through automated teleservices , on hold for 19 minutes , got disconnected , wrote an e-mail , reply , sorted out , 2 days , problem still unresolved
- Write an email to a newspaper editor acknowledging him about his latest article on intolerance in a newspaper and you are impressed with this article. Sign the email as Mr. Ashok.
Hint:yesterday , article , published , intolerance , impressed , tradition , government , India , opinions , Mr. Ashok
- Write an email to Mrs. Ha Vu to let her know of the bank’s decision regarding her loan application
- Writing an email, you are a student who has a part time job in a big supermarket. Write an email to reply to your classmates enquires about your experience, problems you faced and give advice to students who want to follow your example. Your name is Noor Ali.
- Email about a message to a friend asking for information about a new computer game
- Write an email to a friend about your work experience week. include the type of business you worked in, describe what you had to do each day and say how this has helped you with your career
- Write a 60-80 word email to your teacher that lost your water bottle in the playground yesterday. You are Sonu/Soni, a student of class 9th
- Write an email describing the celebration of Holi
- Write an email to your office for five days off.
- Write an email asking for a job vacancy.
- Your friend, Anil is studying in the USA and has got a good job in India in an Oil Company. Write an email to Anil congratulating him for the job and urging him to come back to India and contribute in building new India. Please sign the email as Arun and use the below phrases to frame the content. Hint:congratulations, hard work, great knowledge, experience, help india, own country, indian youth, motivate, lay new paths, country growth
- Your name is Monica Hayden. You work at Mixe Solutions Inc., a consulting firm, as a project manager. Yesterday, you received an email from the CEO of your company, Anthony D’Cruz, regarding a new project requirement from an important client (StockQuant Inc.). Since all your team members are busy with their individual projects. you would need to hire a few outside analysts to manage the workload of the new project. Write an email to the CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that you can take up the new project, but require his permission to hire new analysts. Compose your response?
- You are working in a corporate company and there are few new resources joined in your company. Write an email to your boss asking to organize a picnic with entire unit including the new joiners as a part of company quarterly outing. Please use the below mentioned outline keywords in your answer and limit the content to 70 to 100 words. Hint:Greeting, Profits, Team outing, welcoming, thank you
- You are working in ABC software company. There is a job opening in your organization and you feel that one of your friends is perfect for that position. Write an email to your Head HR referring your friend for the vacant position and giving few details about his experience. Please use the below phrases to frame the content.
Hint:Recommending , my friend Martin , vacant post , Programmer Analyst , degree , work experience , pleasant person , good addition , team , resume
- You are the owner of Deep Book House in Shakti Nagar. Write an email using the following phrases with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words to place an order for 100 books of “Mastering Mathematics” to Arihant Publication House to supply the books at the earliest.
Hint:Early order, academic year, demand , shipment, requested, customers, Arihant Publication, 100 books, Mastering Mathematics
- You are the manager of legal services in a large corporation. Your team has just won a landmark case and saved the company 1 million dollars. Draft an email to your team, acknowledging and appreciating their efforts at work, which led to the victory.
Hint:congratulations , good job well done , nice work very problem , working hard , very easy , keep it up
- You are Animesh and you are a student representative. There is a cultural event being organized in your college. Write a letter to Prof. Dube, the principal of Professional Engineering College, inviting their institution to take part in the Cultural event happening in your college. Please limit the word count to 100 and use the below given phrases.
Hint:Invite , Cultural festival , previous , success , expecting , huge participation , latest trends , interaction , bonding , topics , complete , exchange ideas , exciting prizes
- You are Ashok. You recently watched a movie with your family which was having many unsocial scenes. You were disappointed with the fact that such movies are being telecasted. Write an email to the chairman of the sensor board to implement ban or reduce such movies which show the non-social and flirting atmosphere.
Hint:Unsocial, ban, shocking, against, rituals, customs, affect – minds, mould, direction, wrong, studies, guidance, reduce
- You are an official in the Indian Overseas Bank working in the accounts department. You have received a complaint from a customer that his bank transaction got cancelled while booking train tickets but his money got deducted from his bank account. Write an email to the reply of this query and resolve his issue.
Hint:bank transaction cancelled, refund, contact, issue, sorry, inconvenience, policy, 3 to 4 days, auto-retrieval, worry, network issues
- You are a part of corporate communication team in your company. The working time period is revised as 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Using the following phrases, write an email with a minimum of 70 words and a maximum of 100 words to the employees in your company informing the same.
Hint:by 30 minutes to avoid traffic , effect from next week , lunch duration , revised working time , reduced by 10 minutes , free breakfast , office will start earlier , till the end of rainy season , will be in effect
- Write an article for the school magazine emphasizing the need for art and music to be taught schools. Mention how the study of art and music helps in the better emotional development of students in shaping their personalities.
- Write an email to New age auto to ask for the details of their available models. Hint:A new age auto mask for the details of available models
- Thanking him for his guidance that contributed to your overall development sing the email assake Hint:
- One of the key messages of the Prime Minister’s Independence Day speech was “Clean India”. The Government has taken an initiative for cleaning the rivers especially “The Ganges”. The Government has also urged the people of India to realise the dream of “Clean India”. Write an article in 100-120 words mentioning the measures people can take for a cleaner and greener India. Hint:stopped going to the parks, reclaim the parks for children
- Prime Minister in his Independence Day speech has linked his ‘Clean India’ project to Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary celebrations in 2019.It is a great idea to pay tribute to the Father of the Nation. Write an article in 100–120 words, appreciating the PM’s focus on ‘Clean India’, and mentioning the measures people can take to make this project of ‘Clean India’ a great success. You are Rama / Ram. Hint: