Carrier is currently hiring associates in Hyderabad, with the opportunity open to candidates of any graduation background. The position welcomes individuals with 0-3 years of experience. Carrier is a well-known company in the industry, specializing in various fields such as HVAC, refrigeration, and building automation systems.
Job Description :
About the role:
Entry-level Credit Collections / Accounts Receivable professional. Responsible for activities such as billing, credit and collections, invoicing, aging, month-end close and Accounts Receivable reporting in adherence to established policies, procedures and guidelines.
The Collection Associate will be responsible for any combination of the below responsibilities:
- Execute the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processes
- Execute standard and non-standard AR reporting, and distribute (where appropriate)
- Review and Process unallocated credits with the help of Cash application team
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status/ Produce routine reports timely and accurate
- Timely Collection.
- Execute the collections and dunning process
- Identify accounts due for collection
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Handle customer calls and customer facing communication, to maximize cash collected
- Execute standard dunning, and specialized dunning campaigns
- Manage customer disputes, liaising with the Business where necessary
- Work collaboratively with legal teams and issue guidance on debt provisions
- Execute the management of customer queries
- Apply (and remove) dunning blocks
- Initiate payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues enquiries
- Handle customer calls and dispute logging/management
- Undertake root cause analysis, Track and monitor queries through to resolution
- General office support to OTC team
- SOP/DTP creation preparation
- Ensure good cooperation across team
- Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
- KPI/ Goals
Required knowledge skills:
- 0-3 years of experience in B2B collections or similar role
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) Solid communication skills, able to prioritize and open to be flexible.
- Willing to work in Night Shifts and Voice process
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Engineer/ Associate Engineer through online mode. Shortlisted candidates can receive further communication regarding selection process.
Carrier Apply Link: Click Here to Apply for This Job Before the Link Expired
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internship||2022 Batch Internship|
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|