Deloitte India Off Campus Recruitment:-
Deloitte India is hiring candidates for the role of GTLO-Customer Support Analyst for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Deloitte India Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.Company Name:- Deloitte India Job Position:- GTLO-Customer Support-Analyst
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- AI Analytics – US GLOBAL REIMBURSEMENTS
Requisition code:- 114264Key Qualifications Skills Required:-
- Any Graduate.
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
- Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment (rotating shift changes up to every month):
- 5:30 AM 2:30 PM IST,
- 2:00 PM 11:00 PM IST
- 9:00 PM 06:00 AM IST
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner·
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained·
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.·
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance.·
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
Role Description (Analyst):-
This position is responsible for providing Service Support for various software applications, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, accuracy and timelines. Keep users informed about their Incidents status at agreed intervals. Log all Incident/Service Request details functions as the first point of contact for users
Responsibilities(What you ll do):-
- Customer handling skills Call etiquettes ·
- End to End ticket management·
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem change management is must·
- Experience in managing voice non-voice support (Calls, chats email)·
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email chat. ASA for calls etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, etc. Zero RED light calls for entire year. Understanding on above metrics is mandate·
- Client value add, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role·
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response· Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails·
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors and Senior Managers from client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)·
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users
Deloitte India Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get ExpiredNote: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|