Emerson, a leading global technology and engineering company, is conducting an Off Campus Drive in 2023 for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software. This drive is exclusively for freshers and will be held in Pune.
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software at Emerson, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to innovative software solutions. You will be part of a dynamic team, collaborating with experienced professionals who are passionate about creating impactful solutions.
Emerson Off Campus Drive Pune Overview:-
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Pass Out Year||Any|
The GTE will be responsible for supporting and reviewing engineering changes or modifications related to product structure, standardization, and product orderability.
- Standardize and upgrade existing product structure to reduce product structuring complexity and documentation using ERP system.
Responsibilities and job duties include (but not be limited to):
- Configure product structuring data to enable new product structure to be introduced as standard offerings
- Understand the product structure and related attribute s role in Oracle business system to create, maintain and identify data gaps in product structure offering
- Identify and review product structure issues to guide product structuring initiatives
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Should have good knowledge of Engineering Drawing Material Science.
- Preferred to have Skills Including Microsoft Office, ERP, CAD
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to collaborate, both externally and internally
- Programming Skills (SQL, VBA, Python) Advanced Excel will be preferred
Apply As soon as possible on following registration link.
Apply Link: Click here to Register Emerson