HSBC, one of the world’s leading banking and financial services organizations, is conducting an off campus drive for the position of Trainee Software Engineer in Pune. The drive is open to fresh graduates from BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
HSBC Off Campus 2023 Overview :
Job Title : Trainee Software Engineer
HSBC Off Campus Description :
The candidate would be required to provide appropriate (i.e. Simple, Better and Faster time to market) solutions, develop and implement them by learning and demonstrating their knowledge in:
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency at least in one object oriented programming language such as Java, Python etc.
- Various OS like Android, Linux and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Liaising with business users, architects and other stakeholders in designing, implementing and maintaining best-in-class (scalable, loosely-coupled and efficient) solutions which can run seamlessly across platforms /mobile /internet /cloud
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any of Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design implement solutions which can run on-prem, hybrid and Multi-cloud eco systems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
- Ability to harness Open source development thus leveraging collective wisdom and learning
- Understanding of cyber threats/vulnerabilities and applying secure coding standards and associated protocols
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
In addition to the technical skills, to be successful in this role, the job holder requires:
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability
- Aptitude and inclination to learn and understand the products and services of BFSI domain to develop a Fintech mindset
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following HSBC off campus Registeration link.
HSBC Apply Link : Click Here to Apply for This Job Before the Link Expired
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internship||2022 Batch Internship|
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|