JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Drive:-
JPMorgan Chase is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer – Scrum Master for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India location. The complete details about JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Drive are as follows.Company Name:- JPMorgan Chase Co Job Position:- Software Engineer – Scrum Master
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- 210283320
Job Schedule:- Full timeJob Posted Date:- May 09th, 2022
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:-
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile values and principles
- Experience as a practicing Scrum Master on a team
- Exposure to modern engineering practices like Unit Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration
- A mindset of servant leadership
- An Agile mindset: “An attitude that equates failure and problems with opportunities for learning, a belief that we can all improve over time, that our abilities are not fixed but evolve with effort.” Linda Rising
- Expert with Agile and Scrum framework and its application in Product Development and delivery organization
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
- Sound understanding of Scaling frameworks such as LeSS
- Leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution, and more to serve the team(s)
- As a Scrum Master, you’ll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative, and enjoy working with passionate people.
- They’re proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement.
- They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
- Works with the Product owner to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Champions continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coaches teams to conduct continuous improvement events
- Seeks opportunities for improvement to the overall effectiveness of teams and the organization
- Communicates organizational impediments to leadership; clears impediments for the team
- Embraces the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instills the same in the team(s) you coach
Apply Before:- 23rd May 2022, 04:40 PM
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|