LenDenClub Off Campus Drive:-
LenDenClub is hiring candidates for the role of QA Trainee for the Mumbai, India location. The complete details about LenDenClub Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- LenDenClub Job Position:- QA Trainee
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Experience:- 0-1 years
Job Schedule:- Full timeQualification Required:-
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree from a reputed college or university
- Participate in internal (cross-training) and external (seminar/tutorial/conference) skills growth opportunities and good communication skills.
Attitudes and Initiative:-
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team.
- Focus on the important testing and project priorities as agreed upon with the test manager.
- Effectively balance curiosity about tests, test results, and bugs with project constraints on budget and schedule.
- Exhibit a demeanour of professional pessimism; i.e., in a pleasant and non-confrontational fashion work with determination to find, document, and advocate the repair of bugs.
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change.
- Understand the role of testing within the software development life-cycle and business-related project constraints, and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters.
- Learning Attitude for Automation Testing, Performance Testing and other Testing
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC, ISTQB Foundation Level, and Agile
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain a build verification (“smoke”) test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
Results Tracking and Reporting:
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly scheduled test status updates.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard)
LenDenClub Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get ExpiredNote: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|