Precisely is hiring graduates in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for the role of Associate Software Engineer across India. Eligible graduates can apply after reading the detailed job description.
Precisely Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for all phases of the design and development life cycle of various data products (Spatial and Non Spatial), utilizing various Big data and GIS technology along with AWS Cloud services. You will implement End to End big data /GIS solutions, BI, and analytics system using Spark, RedShift, snowflake and EMR (Hadoop) etc to create data products and maintain processing system in AWS. This role requires interpretation of data specifications in order to create and process spatial data. We are looking for seasoned GIS developers who embrace change, drive innovation, and demonstrate deep competence in their areas of expertise.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Geospatial developer with 0 to 2 years in the industry involved in design and development of Geospatial data and software applications.
- Responsible for coding, data analytics, testing and participating in the full SDLC.
- Participate in discussions, constructively suggest, and receive ideas feedback for solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members, also work with cross-functional teams according to requirements. Peer review of code practice needs to be followed.
- Evaluate, learn, and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable.
- Be agile and embrace change.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Computer Science, Geoinformatics or related discipline.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of demonstrable experience with coding in Python.
- Excellent knowledge of GIS applications like MapInfo, ArcGIS, QGIS etc.
- Excellent knowledge of database concepts and complex query writing
- Excellent knowledge in Query Optimization for better performance
- Excellent Knowledge of Python
- Experience of Java would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of JIRA, Jenkins, GIT and Artifactory. CI/CD exposure will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in both Windows and Non-windows OS is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible fresher graduates can register in this drive.
Precisely Apply Link:Click Here
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internship||2022 Batch Internship|
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|