VISA Off Campus Recruitment:-
VISA is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technical Support Analyst for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about VISA Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.Company Name:- VISA Job Position:- Associate Technical Support Analyst
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job schedule:- Full-timeBasic Qualifications:-
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience with ServiceNow, Netcool, or other industry-standard monitoring and ticketing tools
- Experience with troubleshooting with Perfmon, Riverbed, or other performance monitoring tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting highly available systems
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once under duress
- Experience remotely managing Linux computer systems
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certificate
- Proven technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must
- 3 or more years of work experience
- ServiceNow (AskNow) experience would be ideal.
- ITIL Certification
- Certified Systems Administrator
- Java programming experience (will be looking at Java Exception code)
- Flexible to schedule
- Work in the Visa Command Center monitoring the Cybersource Enterprise real-time production services
- Gain a solid understanding of the role a payment solution provider holds in the online payment industry and leverage this knowledge to troubleshoot internal and external incidents
- Lead technical bridges and interact with both technical staff and management during the incident and change management process
- The ability to identify follow-up items and areas for improvement and propose solutions
- Provide support for mission-critical applications and execute procedures to resolve incidents.
- Ensure the incident management process is followed and all communication requirements are met.
- Support applications in a Linux environment and troubleshoot network, database, and system issues that are often not well documented.
- This could include using basic scripting skills to generate log output based on support requests and incidents
- Investigate incidents and provide root cause analysis based on application behavior and log data
- Gauge the scope and criticality of impact and take the appropriate actions to handle the situation
- Interact with second-level teams, development teams, Product Support teams, and Customer Support teams to ensure incidents are closed out and impact is communicated per the process in place
- Monitor both systems and network performance through various industry standard and custom tools
- Open and update trouble tickets and answer internal and external phone calls.
- Interact with 3rd party service providers to resolve incidents and provide root cause analysis
- Review change activates and upcoming maintenance periods and coordinates with staff to cover the activities. Identify and raise concerns with upcoming changes to management and senior support teams
- Identify gaps in existing processes and procedures and work with management and technical teams to propose and implement a solution.
- Create and update operating procedure and training documentation as needed
- Recycle and validate Linux services as needed
- Work with little supervision and assist multiple teams in day to day activities
- Provide guidance and training to staff members
- Review and identify areas for improvement within documented procedures and work with management to implement changes
VISA Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|