GE Digital Recruitment Drive:-
GE Digital is hiring candidates for the role of Data Scientist – Fresher Job for the Bengaluru / Hyderabad locations. The complete details about GE Digital Recruitment Drive are as follows.Company Name:- GE Digital Job Position:- Data Scientist – Fresher Job
Job Locations:- Bengaluru / Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- R3642088
Job Posted date:- 15th September 2022Required Qualifications Skills:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic or minimum of 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated skill in the use of one or more analytic software tools or languages (e.g., Python) and demonstrated ability to work on database query languages like SQL etc.
- Handling imperfections in the data and Demonstrated skill at data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using analytics for data assessment
- Demonstrated skill in the use of applied analytics, descriptive statistics, and predictive analytics on industrial or other similar domain related datasets
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision forests etc.
- Exposure in using advanced ML Frameworks dealing with NLP, Computer vision, Timeseries modelling would be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
As a Data Scientist, you will be part of a data science or cross-disciplinary team on commercially facing development projects, typically involving large, complex data sets. These teams typically include statisticians, computer scientists, software developers, engineers, product managers, and end users, working in concert with partners in GE business units. Potential application areas include remote monitoring and diagnostics across infrastructure and industrial sectors, financial portfolio risk assessment, and operations optimization.
- Develop analytics within well-defined projects to address customer needs and opportunities.
- Work alongside software developers and software engineers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
- Work in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics
- Good, applied statistics Skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, maximum likelihood estimators etc.,Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes.
- Strong Math Skills (Multivariable calculus and Linear Algebra) and theoretical understanding of algorithm optimization techniques
- Share and discuss findings with team members.
Relocation Assistance Provided:- Yes
GE Digital Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get Expired
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|