HBC Off Campus Drive:-
HBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee OMS for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about HBC Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- HBC Job Position:- Trainee OMS
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 220003WP
Job Posted Date:- 18th August 2022Required Qualifications:-
- Bachelor s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Basic Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Linux Red Hat, Shell Scripts, and XML, Sterling Commerce s complementary and competitive products such as Kafka, WebSphere, MQ Series, or JMS compliant queues;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
- Responsible for assisting in Design Implementation of new features stability of Omni Channel Order Processing delivery platforms for The Bay.
- This role requires basic understanding of IBM Sterling Order management, Inventory Visibility Echo Systems.
HBC Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|