Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive:-
Johnson Controls is hiring candidates for the role of Embedded (C/C++) Engineer- Fresher for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Johnson Controls Job Position:- Embedded (C/C++) Engineer- Fresher
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time
Job ID:- WD30153730Job Posted Date:- 11th August 2022
- Should have experience 1+ years in software product development
- Must have good software design and programming skills in C/C++, Linux, database, and embedded systems.
- Knowledge of the standard library, Containers, Container Orchestration technologies and algorithms would be a big plus.
- Knowledge of the entire product development and software development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, test and deployment) is desirable.
- Knowledge of version control tool like Git and project management tool like Jira is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the proven ability to work as a team with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new systems
- Strong communication skills to interact with colleagues, partners and customers
- Strong documentation and presentation skills with the confidence
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team
- A Bachelor s/Master’s degree in a related field
- Experience in access control systems
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum Methodology)
- Experience in project management practices
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and be able to discuss technical topics with individuals and groups with a wide range of technical backgrounds
Key roles and responsibilities:-
As a Embedded Developer at Johnson Controls Hyderabad, primary responsibility for this role is to build C/C++ based applications that make up the heart of the JCI controls product line as well as IoT devices. You will work on product designs that will be used to integrate into the Building Automation System units on the current architecture as well as the IoT platform. You will have to participate in coding, design reviews, documentation and communication with respective stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development of access control software for products following our Software Development Process
- Participating and assisting in the development of software requirements specifications and software functional specifications
- Coding, testing, debugging and modifying complex systems software to ensure conformance to design specifications and the JCI Software Development Process
- Communicate within the team to understand requirements
- Coordinating and participating in software design and code implementation, reviews/inspections.
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of project schedules and effort estimations
- Documenting and archiving software program releases by following the Software Development Process
- Keeping abreast of technical advancements in programming languages, operating systems, software development techniques and tools
- Continually improving software development skillset, and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Setting the standard for performance by example, both in terms of design and code quality and dedication to developing world-class software
- Employ best in class practices to achieve a seamless user experience and robust/reliable implementation
- Able to write code with optimum code. Create and maintain Documents
- Share knowledge with the team and demonstrate team spirit
Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|