Qualys Off Campus Recruitment:-
Qualys is hiring candidates for the role of Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Qualys Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.Company Name:- Qualys Job Position:- Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Operations
Requisition ID:- 5994EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:-
- Associate Degree or Technical school is highly recommended with a strong knowledge of computer functionality.
- Any technical certification on Linux, System Admin, VMware, IT Security or certification in the area of ITSM/ ITIL will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of DevOps/SRE (basics) , Python, Cloud will be also good to have
- One to Two years IT Operations (Infra/System admin/Linux) or equivalent experience/certification (Fresher can apply).
- Knowledge or familiarity of Monitoring and other integration tools like Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, PagerDuty, Runscope (good to have any of the knowledge) and Jira /ServiceNow tool for Incident Management.
- Good experience (or familiarity) with ITSM main functions and usage of tools. Very good understanding of Incident Management (IM) processes and ability to drive Incident process (IM ticket).
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management is a fast paced environment, critical thinking is essential. Ideas will be extrapolated from one situation to another.
- Strict adherence to company policies, confidentiality, and mature judgment must be demonstrated at all times.
- Assigned duties should be performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- As this individual often represents the internal and external customers and colleagues professionalism is a must.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Must deliver objectives both individually and by interaction with others, therefore must demonstrate an understanding of organizational functions and departments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
The Site Reliability Engineer – Incident Management, has the responsibility of monitoring, maintaining and managing entire Qualys infrastructure and services installed at different data-centers. When there is any malfunctions in PODs or Product/Services, the Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management technician Monitor, troubleshoots, repairs and gets the Service/system back up as quickly as possible.
- Monitor the performance and capacity of computer systems /DC/ POD using a variety of tools. They look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions. When an issue is identified, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management works to determine the cause of the problem.
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting platform/product issues to isolate the problems and take appropriate action to resolve. Check performance with Splunk/Grafana/Kibana. Manage PagerDuty and monitor Runscop and post info in MS-Teams chat. Also help in task automation wherever possible/applicable.
- Ensure creation and timely resolution to trouble tickets (IM) tracking and resolution of IM.
- When a problem impacts Product (SaaS) or Any (IT) services, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management works to triage or troubleshoot the problem, if possible. Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management will closely follow standard operating procedures. This may include coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other IT teams.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail on the ticketing tool / documentation tools. This increases the knowledge base of the Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management and is a record of the health of the system.
- When problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management must escalate the issue to management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant info, known issues and the steps being taken in summary format.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management team will operate 24*7*365 days. Monthly shift rotation basis (*depend on requirement).
Qualys Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|