Thermo Fisher Recruitment Drive:-
Thermo Fisher is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer I, Electrical for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Thermo Fisher Recruitment Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Thermo Fisher Job Position:- Engineer I, Electrical
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 209957BRMinimum Qualifications:-
- Bachelor s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 0-4 years of experience
- Masters in relevant engineering domain (EE)
- Knowledge of any Circuit design and Simulation tools.
- Handle low complexity Projects independently and medium complex projects with mentorship
- Build work breakdown structure (WBS) of projects with support from senior project managers
- Engage with project cross-functional teams (CFT) for reviews to seek inputs under the guidance of Program design managers
Skills and Competencies:-
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Create design documents artifacts as per design process
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform BOM Scrub / Component search
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn repeat testing as per test plans test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Thermo Fisher Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|