Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive:-
Zebra Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Software QA Engineer, I for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive are as follows.Company Name:- Zebra Technologies Job Position:- Software Engineer, I
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Remote Work-Hybrid
Job ID:- 100819Qualifications Skills Required:-
- Bachelors in Engineering or in Science, or other related fields
- Fresh graduate or 1+ years of experience working in both manual testing and test automation.
- Be able to develop and refine the scope and “done” criteria for user stories along with the product owner and the agile team and execute test cases to ensure their completion
- Experience working in Agile development environment utilizing TDD, BDD approach and agile testing methodologies
- Experience with tools such as DevOps, JIRA, Zephyr or any other defect test management tools
- Experience with defect documentation, defect workflow from initiation to closure
- Experience with UI testing of cloud based applications and cross browser issues
- Experience with database testing, understands database concepts proficient in writing SQL queries with JOINS
- Experience running and troubleshooting Automation scripts in Cypress, Selenium, JMeter, Postman
- Be able to utilize performance and monitoring tools such as Azure insights, Splunk, Browser Developer tools
- Be able to analyze reports and responses to identify possible defects and performance bottlenecks
- Knowledge of native cloud technology stacks and software testing trends
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Strongteam work and collaboration skills along with a growth mindset
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer on Antuit.ai, part of Zebra Technologies, product organization team, you will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals managing the end to end quality of AI powered SaaS solutions providing consumer product and retail insights.
- Assist in refining user story s acceptance criteria, review technical design documents and translate the same to test requirements
- Contribute to test planning activities, including developing documentation and estimating testing needs
- Design test approach, test scenarios, create and execute test cases, and record test results in a test management system
- Identify and source or create test data and maintain test environments
- Create defects with detailed and concise steps and assist team members with defect reproduction, severity and impact assessment
- Participate and actively contribute in all the agile ceremonies and improve the agile process
- Identifies feature for test automation, develops and executes test scripts for UI and APIs testing
- Collaborate closely with other team members
Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here to Apply This Job Before the Link Get ExpiredNote: Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
If you like this latest job then share it with your friends and family members to appreciate our work and help others.
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2024 Batch Internships|
|2021 Batch||2021 Batch Internships||2020 Batch Internships||2024 Batch|
|2022 Batch||2023 Batch||2023 Batch Internships||2022 Batch Internships|
!!! Check Job Openings at Your Favourite Location !!!
Top Companies have Openings, APPLY NOW !!!
|Eclerx||Repco Home||Tata Motors|
|NTT Data||Microsoft||General Electric|