Essay on Dhanteras in English for Children and Students
You can practice Essay on Dhanteras in English for Children and Students. Go-through this page for Long and Short Essay on Dhanteras, which will help you to write your essay on this given topic.
10 Lines on Dhanteras in English for Children and Students
- Dhanteras is the first day of Diwali.
- The thirteenth Lunar Day of Dark fortnight marks the day of Dhanteras. It falls in the month of Ashvini, according to the Hindu calendar.
- Lord Dhanvantri is worshipped on this day. He is known as the lord of Ayurveda and good health.
- It is considered auspicious to purchase new things on this day.
- Purchasing gold and silver on this day signifies good luck and fortune.
- On this day, a special dish is prepared out of long-grain cracked wheat, ghee, and sugar.
- Goddess Lakshmi is offered coriander seeds with jaggery. Other than that kheer and Boondi Laddoo are also served.
- On this day buying a broom is believed to help remove all the financial obstacles from home.
- Red signifies prosperity and good luck, so wearing red coloured clothes on Dhanteras is preferred by many.
- People celebrate this festival with immense zeal and enthusiasm.
👉 If you like this essay on “10 Lines on Dhanteras in English for Children and Students” then share this essay with friends to help them.
Thus “10 Lines on Dhanteras in English for Children and Students” ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this, Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay “10 Lines on Dhanteras in English for Children and Students“ or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article “10 Lines on Dhanteras in English for Children and Students” you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).