10 Lines on Eid Essay For Class 1 in English
- Eid is a religious festival celebrated by muslims.
- It is known by different names like eid-ul- fitr, eid-al-fitr, etc.
- It is said celebrated as they believe that on this day Prophet Muhammad reached Madina .
- It is celebrated at the end of Ramdan’s month.
- People don’t fast on this day in Ramadan month.
- On Eid people pray and gather in the mosque.
- Muslims meet their relatives, give gifts and make festival meals on this day.
- This festival is celebrated for two to three days.
- At the end of Ramdan and after seeing the moon celebrations of Eid will be started.
- It is the most important festival for muslims which they celebrate with great joy and happiness.
👉 If you like this essay on “10 Lines on Eid Essay For Class 1 in English” then share this essay with friends to help them.
Thus “10 Lines on Eid Essay For Class 1 in English“ ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this “10 Lines on Eid Essay For Class 1 in English” Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay (10 Lines on Eid Essay For Class 1 in English) or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article “10 Lines on Eid Essay For Class 1 in English”, you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).