Fish Essay For Class 1 in English
- Fish is an aquatic animal and can’t survive outside it.
- Fish can be found in the oceans, seas, lakes, ponds, etc.
- Fish is a cold blooded animal and can change their body temperature according to the surroundings.
- Fishes live under water and use oxygen dissolved in it for breathing.
- Fishes don’t have lungs , they have gills for breathing.
- Fishes have a lifespan of about 20 years and more.
- Fishes prefer to be in groups called shoals.
- There are thousands of species of fishes present at present time.
- The largest fish is the whale and it has a giant body.
- Puffer fish, great white shark and tigerfish are some dangerous fishes .
👉 If you like this essay on “Fish Essay For Class 1 In English” then share this essay with friends to help them.
Thus “Fish Essay For Class 1 In English”. ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this “Fish Essay For Class 1 In English” Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay (Fish Essay For Class 1 In English) or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article “Fish Essay For Class 1 In English”, you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).