My Father Essay For Class 1
- My father’s name is Suresh Mahera.
- He is 37 years old.
- My father is a businessman.
- He is very humble and hardworking.
- He takes responsibility for the entire family.
- Once in every month, my father takes us for a family picnic to different places.
- My father helps me with my studies.
- Every weekend I play cricket, badminton and do cycling with my father.
- He loves to cook and tries out different recipes on weekends. He helps my mother in the kitchen.
- My father is my hero who inspires me to become a good human being like him.
👉 If you like this essay on “My Father Essay For Class 1” then share this essay with friends to help them.
Thus “My Father Essay For Class 1“. ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this “My Father Essay For Class 1” Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay (My Father Essay For Class 1) or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article “My Father Essay For Class 1″, you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).