Essay on Rainy Day in English
Essay on rainy day for class 1
- The aroma of the first rain is something everyone eagerly waits for.
- People use umbrellas to protect themselves from rain.
- On a rainy day, we can sometimes see a rainbow on the horizon which gives a pleasant feeling to everyone.
- The weather is very soothing and we can see peacocks and frogs dancing and jumping and enjoying the rain.
- People love to drink hot tea and pakora/samosa and enjoy the cool weather.
- Children enjoy a rain bath with their friends and play football.
- Youngsters like to listen to music and read novels.
- Rainy day makes the farmers happy as it waters the fields, which is beneficial for the crops.
- Rainy day is useful to everyone as it fills the natural water bodies.
- Rain is one of the most beautiful gift of mother earth.
👉 If you like this essay on “Essay on rainy day for class 1” then share this essay with friends to help them.
Thus “Essay on Rainy Day“. ends here. We have tried our best to avoid any kind of error in this “Essay on Rainy Day in English” Still if you find any error in this essay then you can give your valuable suggestion by email. So that we can present you articles consistently without any errors.
If you have any suggestion regarding this essay (Essay on Rainy Day in English) or you want that something else should be added to it, then you can write your suggestions in the comment section below. With these suggestions / ideas, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
🔗 If you liked this article “Essay on Rainy Day in English”, you got to learn something from it, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please use this post on the social networks link given below. Can share (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.).